Season 5 of Breaking Bad is in full swing, and it’s shaping up to be the best season yet. In our humble opinion, the show deserves a drinking game.
At this point, everyone and their mother is on the Breaking Bad bandwagon. The mid-season finale was an absolute stunner, and the internet (and college campuses) are flooded with people talking about Walt, Jesse, and what the future might hold for them. Creator Vince Gilligan claims he wrote the show because television was just too boring. I think it’s safe to say that he’s succeeded.
The point of this post is: due to the overwhelming success of the show, many of you are probably kicking yourself for passing over Breaking Bad. Which means you guys are probably bingeing away (as us college students tend to do), trying to catch up before the season returns. We figured it couldn’t hurt to make things a little more interesting – not that they really need to be – so we’ve crafted a drinking game to go along with our favorite show. Enjoy!
What You Will Need:
- A Television
- A Netflix Account…or a savvy friend.
- Walt has a domestic problem/fight
- Jesse says YO, or BITCH
- Someone smokes meth
- Money appears on the screen
- Walt yells at Jesse
- Jesse freaks out
- Walt gives us a chemistry lesson
- Hank says something racist to a Mexican
- Marie wears something purple
- Walt stares at something with his mouth open
- Walt lies
- Someone uses a slang word for meth (crystal, glass, ice etc.)
Take a shot of tequila if:
- Someone dies
- Someone cries
- Someone says “Heisenberg”