“Fuck You” is a very simple, yet highly entertaining game.
What You Need
- A deck of cards
- 5 or more players
- A beer or two for each person
- Deal 4 or 5 cards out to each player (depending on the # of players)
- Start by flipping the top card of the deck over in the center of the table.
- Players then place cards one at a time based on UNO rules, no order to the placement is necessary (one player can play as many times in a row as they like). That is, you can only play a card if it is the same suit or the same number as the card on the top of the pile.
- After you place a card on the pile you must tell one of the other players in the game “Fuck You.” Say you are playing with your friend Nick…you could play a card and say “Fuck You Nick.”
- If players either decide not to, or cannot play a card within five seconds of the last card played, the last player to have been told “Fuck You” must count the cards in the pile and then drink for that number of seconds.
A common variation of this card is to play with 2 decks of cards, and a pile in front of each player.
- Start by shuffling together 2 decks of cards. Then deal one card to each player face up.
- Deal the rest of the cards out to the players.
- This time, instead of players playing willy-nilly, you play clockwise with each person playing one card on any of the other players and saying “Fuck You.”
- With this variation at the end every player must drink with the number of cards in their pile as their seconds.
- Likewise, though, one player can easily get “Fucked” should the other players gang up on them.
Subscribe for More!
I send out a couple of monthly / weekly newsletters on various topics. Take a moment to enter your details, and you can select the news you would like to have delivered to your inbox!