April 2, 2011
This post originally appeared on http://thecamspuscompanion.com and was written by a staff writer.
You will make pancakes more times than you can count while in college. You have the option of buying them at the grocery store, but if you want to make GOOD pancakes, you should make them from scratch. By doing so, you can save money, make as many as you want, and show off you knowledge of the culinary arts. Knowing how to make pancakes is easy, and oddly, it impresses people.
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 1.5 Tsp Baking powder
- ¼ – ½ Cup Wheat Germ (optional)
- 2 Round Eggs
- 2-3 Tbsp Oil
- 4-6 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Buttermilk to consistency
- Chocolate Chips
- Invent your own
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Cook on griddle or in skillet at 350 degrees.